Chris Hecht, Wendy Wilde, and I put together a plan for this pocket garden, soon to be under construction. Watch for it as you get off Highway 24, Claremont exit. Many thanks to DaVita, Scenic Streets, and RCPC for making this community garden happen!
As the real estate market starts to heat up again, SGLA has been working on more Garden Staging projects. Sellers renovate and refurnish the house to appeal to a buyer. Renovating the garden, especially the front curbside garden, can also boost the resale value and lead to a quicker sale.
But so often we hear sellers experience ‘staging remorse’. “I wish I had done this while I still lived here!” Not going anywhere? Maybe you would enjoy staging your garden now, for you and your family to enjoy. A quick cleanup with some new containers filled with bright flowers can transform a garden, at relatively low cost.
SGLA offers a range of cost-effective landscape renovation services to home owners:
- ‘Before’ and ‘After’ idea sheets generated for your property in Photoshop
- Weeding/pruning/mulching for gardens that are (nearly) perfect
- Garden renovation plans (for installation by your contractor)
- Full design/installation package (turn-key installation by our contractors)
- Garden staging with inviting outdoor furnishings and colorful container plantings