As the real estate market starts to heat up again, SGLA has been working on more Garden Staging projects. Sellers renovate and refurnish the house to appeal to a buyer. Renovating the garden, especially the front curbside garden, can also boost the resale value and lead to a quicker sale.
But so often we hear sellers experience ‘staging remorse’. “I wish I had done this while I still lived here!” Not going anywhere? Maybe you would enjoy staging your garden now, for you and your family to enjoy. A quick cleanup with some new containers filled with bright flowers can transform a garden, at relatively low cost.
SGLA offers a range of cost-effective landscape renovation services to home owners:
- ‘Before’ and ‘After’ idea sheets generated for your property in Photoshop
- Weeding/pruning/mulching for gardens that are (nearly) perfect
- Garden renovation plans (for installation by your contractor)
- Full design/installation package (turn-key installation by our contractors)
- Garden staging with inviting outdoor furnishings and colorful container plantings